· Diagnostic value of needle aspiration, flow cytometry and combination of both in evaluation of lymphadenopathies , with emphasis on neoplastic conditions.
· Comparison of genetic alteration in the tumoral and nontumoral regions of breast
· Gene expression assessment of chemotherapy response in acute myeloid leukemia
· Simultaneous molecular and cytogenetic monitoring of PML-RNA-a translocated gene in 50 patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia before and after treatment with retinoic acid derivatives
· HLA bank for allogenic stem cell transplant
· Evaluation of thrombophilis in DVT or pulmonary emboli patients
· Survey of the effectiveness of factor 7 concentrate in non –hemophilic patients with bleeding
· Determination of the potent immunosuppressive factor TGF-B1(transforming growth factor B-1)in normal pregnant and preeclampsia
· Development of the phorbol myristate acetate stimulated –NBT test : a simple, sensitabl and suitable method for diagnosis of heterozygous carriers of chronic granulomatous disease
· Determination of cytomegalovirus gB and UL4 polymorphisms in bone marrow transplant patients
· Determination the prevalence of viral hepatitis markers as a risk factor in non-hodgkins lymphoma
· Determination of the role of viral infections in hemorrhagic cystitis in bone marrow transplant recipients
· Prevalence and prognosis of FLT3 gene mutation in the south Iranian leukemic adult patients .
· Prevalence and gene frequency of Pyruvate kinase deficiency in Shiraz population